Header Ads

My Job Training: Day #6

I met my trainer today, and he gave me task to plan any program I prefer to do. He suggested me to create the draft first, since if I started from the real beginning, it would take time too long. OK, then I had an idea to make an application for TOEFL preparation test. The concept is like this: TOEFL test usually contents question that let people choose which word/phrase are incorrect in a sentece. In this application, if each of the 4 choises are clicked, the system will show several other options, and people have to choose wich option is actually correct to the sentence. And if I can find the software, the application can also speak the each word clicked. It's a little bit difficult, since I only have aboout 3 weeks more to finish it. Wish me luck! Bismillah.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.