Header Ads

My Job Training: Day #1

Seems I arrived too early, that I just saw the security and someone sweeped in front of the gate. I asked the guardian, who "gave" me to a man, who bring me to a room he called "a room for the apprentices". There was only a student there, from SMK 11. She said her friends would arrive about 9 or 10. What? While I was asked to be here at 8 to 16?

And, you know what? I'm the oldest one here. They are students (3 girls and 3 boys), and the man who took me here this morning, the girl said, seemed to be in semester 8, finishing his final project for her study, and was born in 1992!

However, after being here for more than 5 hours, nobody met me and gave any order to me. I tried to find anyone who is indicated to have "power" to order me, but I didn't find anyone. I did nothing today but playing Tetris, Facebooking, and editing my film for Roqu. Oh yeah, I also watched them doing their task (making an animation, that I do not master it yet!), and after almost all of us (only the ladies, actually) were bored, we looking for some film in my leppy, then watch ALNI. Then they went home, leave me alone here waiting my dad pick me up.

Well, if I knew it would be like this, I prefer go to campus and join my course there! But no matter, at least I had done "ma'rifatul medan", right?

Oh yeah, and you know what, I forgot to have breakfast this morning, forgot to buy some snacks I used to do before get in to Trans Semarang, and no canteen here. So, seems that I'm starving half dead all the day!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.