Header Ads

My Job Training: Day #3

Today is still as plain as usual, but there were some progresses. First, I got the a reply letter which officially permits me to have a job training here. I planned to give it to Dewi this afternoon (or dewfall?), so that she could give it to the administration tomorrow, but she'd go back to Cilacap tomorrow, and I hadn't contact others to do it.

Second, although he "boss of administration" (again) never called me to tell who my trainer is after this morning tell me he'd do, he showed me a product of a project here, and told me to ask some plans of the project.

Third, there was a job that I don't know who say so, but seems the other trainees were asked to input some data. I was asked for help, but when we had done several, they were called to be asked to bring the data back to the administration, since it was NOT a job for trainee, but for the administrator. Haha...

Oh, by the way, the electricity turned off for like a long time, so my time to be online was less than usual. Hahaha (again)...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.